Hi Everyone, Backpack Pat here. Welcome to my first travel blog, where we explore hiking Silly Mountain! It’s a new year, a new month, and a new opportunity for local adventure. I will be your local tour guide to help explore the Apache Junction area and the local legends surrounding us over the coming months …
Integer cursus bibendum augue ac cursus.
Here in Apache Junction, we like to make every visitor feel right at home. And from Valley weekenders to out-of-state travelers – and whether you’ve come by plane, train, or automobile – we have lodging options to suit everyone. If you’re wondering where to stay in Apache Junction, our desert city is happy to host …
No matter where you are in Apache Junction, you can see the majestic mountains just beyond our city limits. And in just a few minutes of driving, you’ll find yourself surrounded by towering cacti, lush desert vegetation, and panoramic views that seem to go on forever. Explore the desert on foot or mountain bike on one of several hiking trails near Apache Junction, or join a sightseeing tour to experience the scenery through the eyes of longtime locals.
- June 25, 2019
- Comments Off on Outdoors, Nature, & Sightseeing
Head to one of these Apache Junction golf courses to enjoy a day out on the green – even if your golf game isn’t quite up to par, it’s tough to be a sore loser when you’re soaking up the sun on a beautiful day in the desert!
- April 16, 2019
- Comments Off on Apache Junction Golf Courses
- Travel Blog – The Dolly Steamboat- Enjoy a Boat Tour in Arizona
- Backpack Pat – Putting Down the Backpack (Just for a Day) and Picking Up a Shopping Bag
- The Adventures of Backpack Pat – A History Lesson of the East Valley at the Superstition Mountain Museum
- Tortilla Flat: A Place Nestled in History, Natural Beauty, and Splendor